Posts Tagged ‘aircon contractor singapore’
Air-conditioning has become an essential in all offices, shopping malls, cars, as well as most of the households aircon servicing singapore. As air-conditioning units are machines after all, they will definitely break down some times. Therefore it will be beneficial for you if you know some information on how you can troubleshoot air-conditioning units.
Let us just discuss some of the most frequently asked questions about air-conditioning units:
1. Why is your air-con unit leaking? There are 2 main reasons why your air-con unit is leaking. The drainage pipe could be choked with dirty particles so the water cannot be drained out, causing leaking from the unit. Another reason could be due to poor installation by the contractor whereby there is no proper gradient of the drainage pipe.
2. Why is your air-con unit not cold? The blower and air filters may be dirty and clogged with dust. Or it can also be the thermostat is being set too high and the unit is undersize.
3. Why is your air-con unit producing foul smells? This could be due to the smell of cigarettes, odours or other air pollutants being sucked into your air-con unit.
4. What will happen if you do not service my air-con units? The air-con unit will gradually be unable to produce cold air, and water leakage may occur.
5. How often should I service my air-con units? For households, it is advisable to service your air-con units once every 2 months. For air-con units in offices, it should be serviced every month.
6. Why is it necessary to dismantle the fan coil unit for chemical wash? It is necessary as the dirt at the cooling coil can be washed and cleaned thoroughly.
7. How should I choose the right type of air-con unit for my home or office? There are 3 steps to take note of over here. The first step is to identify the areas that you require air-conditioning. The second step is to determine which type of air-conditioning units that you want, for e.g. brands, power and savings. The last step is to choose a professional contractor help you choose the right types that suit your needs.
8. How to choose the right contractor? Always check the types of guarantees that the contractors offer and make sure that the contractors have registered offices for
Weather has become so warm that air-conditioning units are essentials almost for everybody. Hope that these frequently asked questions can help you to gain more insights about how you can troubleshoot your air-con units.